- A4-size sheet music pouch
- 4 bow holders
- Subway handle
- 3-digit combination locks
- 1 removable accessory pouch
- Anti-slip rubber patches on the bottom
- Velcro strap under the neck of the violin for shoulder rest
- 2 comfortably padded backpack straps
- Foam core - great against heat absorption
- Quality suspension system - protects against shocks and bumps
Bam Hightech Oblong Violin Case With Pocket Carbon Black
The Bam Hightech oblong violin cases are very popular among professional violinists. Light, protective, and extremely durable. The cases feature Bam’s signature Hightech shells and foam core protection. The technology makes the cases as strong as carbon fiber cases, but better against heat penetration (since carbon fiber metals heat up quicker). These cases also feature A4-size sheet music pouches. Because of the cases' protection, lightweight, and stylish designs, Bam France has been a renowned name among musicians across the world.
I am so happy with my BAM Hightech violin case. It is strong, light, and super stylish. I had been holding out and using other cases which were heavier and bulkier just because I didn’t want to spend the money on the BAM. I’m so glad I finally just took the plunge. So worth the money!
The Bam Hightech violin case is what I was searching for, light weight, protective, and great looking. The case interior is layed out perfectly for me. Like anyone, you need to do your homework and find the case that suits your needs. This one serves me and my violin well! My only complaint is that there is no blanket included.