Black Leather Bam L'etoile Cabine Tenor Sax Case
Molded on Selmer M6 Saxophone.
The Bam L'etoile saxophone case is preferred by top saxophone players around the world because of its elegance and durability.
The exterior shells are made of ABS. The top shell features a layer of genuine hand-sewn leather, and the bottom shell features a beautiful brushed aluminum look.
In terms of protection, the case features Bam’s signature high density foam protection, which protects your instrument against harmful temperatures, and serves as a great suspension system. The airtight seal is weather-proof. Plus, the case only weighs 3.1 kg!
Bam France has been a leader in instrument protection for decades. Their cases have protected some of the most valuable instruments around the world. They’re popular among musicians, museums, and auction houses. Bam cases are known for their durability, protection, and lightweight. They’re also the most stylish instrument cases you will find!
Top Reasons to get this Case
- ✔ Only 3.1 kg (6.8 lb.)
- ✔ Real hand-sewn leather and quality stitching
- ✔ Beautiful brushed aluminum bottom shell
- ✔ Signature protection and durability
- ✔ Airtight and weather-resistant seals
- - Inside cradle made of injected high density foam, protecting the instrument against thermal shocks
- - Antishock textured ABS shell
- - 2 comfortable neoprene antislip backpack straps with security hooks
- - Side handle
- - Male/female airtight seal
- - 4 soft touch latches with key
Weight: 3.1 kg (6.8 lb.)
- - Body Length: 77 cm
- - Bell: 16 cm