Greige Bam L'etoile Alto Sax Case
Molded on Selmer M6 Saxophone.
ALL BAM L'ETOILE CASES ARE MADE TO ORDER. PRODUCTION OF THE CASES TAKES UP TO 6 MONTHS.
Message us directly to see if we happen to have one available.
The Bam L'etoile saxophone case is an elegant and extremely protective leather alto sax case. Preferred by top saxophone players around the world.
The top shell features genuine hand-sewn leather and the bottom shell features a beautiful brushed aluminum look. In terms of protection, the case features Bam’s signature high density foam protection, which protects your instrument against harmful temperatures, and serves as a great suspension system.
The airtight seal is weather-proof and the tough ABS exterior protection is extremely tough and durable. Plus the case only weighs 2 kg!
Bam France has been a leader in instrument protection for decades. Their cases have protected some of the most valuable instruments around the world. They’re popular among musicians, museums, and auction houses. Bam cases are known for their durability, protection, and light weight. They’re also the most stylish instrument cases you will find!
Top Reasons to get this Case
- ✔ Only 2 kg (4.4 lb.)
- ✔ Real hand-sewn leather and quality stitching
- ✔ Beautiful brushed aluminum bottom shell
- ✔ Signature protection and durability
- ✔ Airtight and weather-resistant seals
- - Inside cradle made of injected high density polyurethane foam, protecting the instrument against thermal shocks
- - Antishock textured ABS shell
- - 2 comfortable neoprene antislip backpack straps with security hooks
- - Male/female airtight seal
- - 2 soft touch latches with key
Weight: 2 kg (4.4 lb.)
- - Body Length: 58 cm
- - Bell: 12 cm