Bam Panther Adjustable French Horn Case
The Bam Panther saxophone case is an elegant and extremely protective case. The exterior features a layer of high quality rubber that makes the case anti-slip and scratch-resistant. The interior features Bam’s signature high density foam protection, which protects your instrument against harmful temperatures, and serves as a great suspension system. The airtight seal is weather-proof. And the tough ABS exterior shell is extremely protective and durable.
Bam France has been a leader in instrument protection for decades. Their cases have protected some of the most valuable instruments around the world. They’re popular among musicians, museums, and auction houses. Bam cases are known for their durability, protection, and light weight. They’re also the most stylish instrument cases you will find!
- - Inside cradle made of injected high density polyurethane foam, protecting the instrument against thermal shocks
- - Removable accessories pouch
- - 2 dedicated spaces for mouthpieces
- - 1 compartment for mute
- - Extra-protection against humidity at mouthpiece connection
- - Extra-protection for bell's connection thread.
- - Removable cushion for perfect instrument fit. To be positioned on valves on first use.
- - Adjustable foam padding
- - Shells made of the Bam Hightech technique: a triple-ply structure made of high performance materials (ABS, solid polyurethane foam, another type of ABS)
- - Back cushion including music pocket (41 x 32 x 4.5 cm)
- - Very comfortable bi-material side handle
- - 2 comfortable neoprene anti-slip backpack straps with security screw hooks
- - Male/female airtight seal
- - 3 Soft touch locks
Weight: 4 kg
- - Body Diameter: 30 cm
- - Bell Diameter: 31 cm