Gewa Air Avantgarde Violin Case Gold
With the market launch of the new GEWA Avantgarde violin case, the popular GEWA Air series takes one step to the next generation: GEWA Air Avantgarde is the most modern companion for every violinist.
With the Hi-Tec surface in mesh optic, the Avantgarde is an eye-catcher with a luxurious look and feel. The case has a slim and elegant form, a low weight, and will is available in four colors: Gold, Black, Bordeaux, and Green.
The GEWA Air Avantgarde is made out of our special 'Air'-material which is the perfect composition of stability and outstanding insulation ability of both, temperature and moisture. This is possible because of the deformability of the material, just as in the automotive industry: Impacts do not lead to breakage, but are absorbed.
Originally founded in 1925, Gewa has built a reputation for itself as the creator of some of the most indestructible cases in the world. It is a trusted brand among top musicians such as Elisabeth Pitcairn, Midoi, Jan Vogler, Frank Peter Zimmermann, Mira Wang, and many more. Gewa cases have protected priceless instruments for decades, and each case is carefully devised, designed, and developed in Germany. Gewa holds several patents, such as the swivel bow holder, neck support, material, and many more. With a name like Gewa, you know your beloved instrument is well protected.
Top Reasons To Get This Case
✔️ Only 2.3 kg
✔️ Made in Germany
✔️ Hi-Tec surface in mesh optic
✔️ An eye-catcher with a luxurious look and feel
✔️ Slim and elegant form
✔️ 30 day money back guarantee
Watch Gewa Air Avantgarde Video
- Full size violin case
- Outer shell made of High-Tech Material with carbon design
- Padded black velour interior with a protective blanket
- GEWA patented swivel bow holder at frog. Flexible bow bridge at the for more delicate protection for the tip.
- Padded suspension system
- Extremely high break-resistance, outstanding insulation.
- Black Hardware
- Combination lock
- Removable accessory pocket
- Attached music sheet pocket, detachable
- 2 detachable Neoprene rucksack straps for luxurious comfort
- Newly designed hand-sewn durable and perforated GEWA leather handle
- Optional subway handle
- Made in Germany
German-Engineered thermoplastic protection.
As strong as carbon fiber, but doesn't heat up like carbon fiber!
Gewa Air Cases Are Made In Germany