Jakob Winter Caramel Tech Leather Violin Case
Introducing the all new "Tech" leather violin cases by Jakob Winter! The exterior cover is made of composite materials and artificial leather that is water repellent and weather resistant. Great for violinists that want the unique leather case without worrying about the "weathered" look and extra care required of real leather cases.
These cases are built on Jakob Winter's signature Greenline shells that do not use any toxic glues. Eco-friendly materials are used throughout including a high-quality cotton velvet interior.
The case also features a spacious pocket under the instrument for shoulder rest and accessories. Something you don't find on most contoured violin cases. Plus the case only weighs 3.5 lbs.! Making it one of the lightest violin cases out there.
Top Reasons To Get This Case
✔️ Beautiful exterior Tech leather shells!
✔️ Water repellent and weather resistant (unlike real leather cases).
✔️ Only 3.5 lbs.
✔️ Eco-friendly. No toxic glues used.
✔️ Unique contoured shape.
✔️ Space under instrument for shoulder rest and accessories.
- Material technology from composite material and technical artificial leather.
- Resistant, shock-absorbing hardcover.
- Water repellent and weather resistant exterior.
- 2 Easy-Access locks.
- Backpack system with 2 carrying straps.
- Comfortable non-slip soft handle.
- High quality & eco-friendly cotton velvet interior.
- Suspension system to protect your violin if you drop the case.
- 2 hill-style bow holders
Weight: 1.60kg (3.52 lbs.)
- Instrument length: 60.5 cm
- Body length: 36.5 cm
- Upper bout: 17.3 cm
- Lower bout: 21.3 cm
- Height above bout: 10.9 cm
- 80.5 cm x 28 cm x 13.8 cm