Bam Black Classic Double Violin Case
The Original Bam Double Violin Case!
- Free Shipping Included!
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Weight : 3.4 kg (7.5 lbs)
The perfect case for violinists who:
- have two violins to transport
- want a double case that is light and easy to carry
- travel with their cases, and don’t want their violins damaged from the humidity
The Bam 2005S is a redesigned version of the Bam classic 2002 violin cases. It’s design may look simple, but it is one of the toughest and lightest cases in the market today!
In addition, it has 2 padded backpack straps; ideal for violinists who prefer to carry their cases on their shoulders.
Two other great features include it’s water-resistant fabric, and the interior foam that protects the violins from thermal shock. This is ideal for violinists who often travel with their violins. The last thing any violinist would want is for their violin to crack because of thermal shock resulting from weather conditions. Especially if you have two violins!
Interior Features :
Inside cradle made of injected high density polyurethane foam, protecting the instrument against thermal shocks
- String tube
- 2 accessory compartments
- 4 bow holders
Exterior Features :
1000 denier water-resistant Cordura fabric
- Large expandable external pocket for sheet music
- 2 backpack straps with pad, adjustable, removable
- Side handle
- Zipper and security buckles
Interior Dimensions (each violin) :
- Total Length: 61 cm
- Body Length: 39 cm
- Upper bout: 17 cm
- Lower bout: 21 cm
Exterior Dimensions :
81 x 33 x 19 cm
Browse through our other double violin cases.