Durable Navy Blue Bam Tenor Sax Case
Molded on Selmer M6 Saxophone.
The Bam Classic series has been a top-seller across several instrument cases designed by Bam. They re-engineered the Classic case for tenor saxophones, ensuring the same quality protection and workmanship.
The case features Bam’s high-density foam core, which protects your instrument against harmful temperatures, and serves as a great suspension system.
The exterior Cordura fabric is water-resistant. And the external pocket is large enough to fit a flute case or other accessories. The Bam classic cases have been a popular choice among sax players for years!
Bam France has been a leader in instrument protection for decades. Their cases have protected some of the most valuable instruments around the world. They’re popular among musicians, museums, and auction houses. Bam cases are known for their durability, protection, and light weight. They’re also the most stylish instrument cases you will find!
Top Reasons to get this Case
- ✔ Only 2.4 kg (5.3 lb.)
- ✔ Signature protection and durability
- ✔ Weather-resistant Cordura fabric
- ✔ Big external pocket that can fit a flute case or accessories
- - Inside cradle made of injected high density polyurethane foam, protecting the instrument against thermal shocks
- - Inside fabric pouch for the mouthpiece and neck to fit in the bell
- - External water-resistant Cordura fabric
- - 2 comfortable padded backpack straps
- - Quality zippers with combination lock
- - Secret pocket on the cover
Weight: 2.4 kg (5.3 lb.)
- - Body Length: 77 cm
- - Bell: 16 cm