Silver Carbon Bam Hightech Classical Guitar Case
Introducing the original Bam Hightech guitar cases! They're light, protective, and extremely durable. These cases have been a popular option among professional musicians around the world. Protecting some of the most valuable instruments.
The shell is made of Bam's signature Hightech material, which is a triple-ply structure that is as strong as carbon fiber, but doesn't heat up as quick as carbon fiber; making the case itself more temperature resistant.
The interior high-density foam also serves as a great suspension system for the guitar. This means if you drop the case, the foam absorbs the shock, not your instrument.
Bam France is considered a relatively new brand when it comes to instrument protection, but they have made a name for themselves very quickly by handcrafting some of the lightest, most protective, and durable cases in the world. Bam has protected some of the most prized instruments for musicians, museums, and auction houses. And the cases are very stylish too!
Top Reasons to get this Case
- ✔ Only 2.8 kg (6.2 lb.)
- ✔ World-renowned Hightech protection
- ✔ Set of additional cushions provided for a perfect fit
- ✔ Weather-resistant and airtight seal
- - Suspension of the instrument on injected foam cushions
- - Removable accessory pouch
- - Shells made of the Bam Hightech technique: a triple-ply structure made of high-performance materials (ABS, Airex foam, another type of ABS)
- - 2 comfortable neoprene antislip backpack straps with security screw hooks
- - 3 soft touch key latches
- - Male/female airtight seal
- - Side handle
- - Antislip and antiwear rubber patches on the bottom outer shell
Weight: 2.8 kg (6.2 lb.)
- - Total Length: 103.5 cm
- - Body Length: 56.5 cm
- - Upper bout: 29 cm
- - Lower bout: 38 cm