Aluminum Bam New Trekking Tenor Sax Case
Molded on Selmer M6 Saxophone.
The Bam New Trekking cases are designed for the adventurous musicians at heart! They're extremely tough, durable, and built to handle various conditions.
The exterior Bam Ballistic fabric is water-resistant and abrasion-resistant. There's an additional exterior rain cover and a large hard-cover exterior pocket for sheet music.
The interior of the cases feature Bam's signature high density foam protection. Which protects against temperature damages, and serves as a suspension padding for your instrument. This means if you drop your case, the foam absorbs the shock, not your instrument!
Bam France has been a leader in instrument protection for decades. Their cases have protected some of the most valuable instruments around the world. They’re popular among musicians, museums, and auction houses. Bam cases are known for their durability, protection, and lightweight. They’re also the most stylish instrument cases you will find!
Top Reasons to get this Case
- ✔ Signature protection and durability
- ✔ More temperature-resistant than carbon fiber
- ✔ Weather-resistant and tear-resistant
- ✔ Large front pocket for sheet music
- ✔ Large accessories compartment
- ✔ Rain cover included
- - Inside cradle made of injected high density foam, protecting the instrument against thermal shocks
- - Bam Ballistic external fabric, water-resistant, protective against abrasion and tear
- - Large expandable external pocket for sheet music
- - Side handle
- - Subway handle
- - 2 retractable padded backpack straps
Weight: 4.3 kg (9.5 lb.)
- - Body Length: 77 cm
- - Bell: 16 cm