- 4 bow holders
- Subway handle
- Male/female airtight seal
- Strap for large shoulder rests
- Inside removable accessory pouch
- Extra wide and padded sheet music pouch
- Very comfortable bi-material side handle
- Suspension of the instrument on injected foam cushions
- Supreme polycarbonate outer shell. Which is ultra-protective and scratch-resistant
- Bam Hightech protection : a triple-ply structure made of the highest performance materials, now including polycarbonate
Bam Orchestra Supreme Oblong Violin Case
These cases are a combination of the best features that Bam has to offer!
Supreme Polycarbonate - All of the Bam Supreme cases feature ultra protective and scratch-resistant shells. Polycarbonate is one of the strongest plastics ever made. And because it is a type of plastic, it's also very temperature-resistant.
Underneath the outer polycarbonate shell is Bam's signature Hightech protection. Which has always been a three-layer design that ensures a light, protective, and well insulated shell. With the Supreme case, the 3rd outer layer is polycarbonate.
Sheet Music Pouch- These are the newest hardshell cases by Bam with padded sheet music pouches on the backsides. They're longer than most music pouches you would find on other violin hard cases.
L'etoile Leather - Similar to the popular L'etoile collection, these cases also feature genuine hand-sewn leather on the top shell.
Together, they form this beautiful new line by Bam known as the Orchestra Supreme collection.