I was excited to receive the case because I really like the shape and color. There are a few pros and cons of this case.
1. The inside of the case and protection cover piece are super soft and feels great to touch.
2. The shape is pretty and fiberglass is sturdy.
3. Great color selections.
4. The storage bag can be removed.
5. They give you two pieces of little metal I suppose is to fix the buckle if there's any issue.
1. The curve part always gets stuck when I try to close the case. I have to twist the case to be able to close correctly.
2. One of the buckle is a lot harder to open than the other. I'm not sure if it's the design or the buckle is not good.
3. The case smelled really really bad when I opened it and I'm going to leave it open for a few days for the smell to go away.
4. I think the bow could be a little bit more secured by having the top pocket smaller, but it still works like this. However, if you want a great case to secure everything, it might be a good idea to buy the squared cases since I find those more secured than a case shaped like this.
5. Shoulder rest needs to be kept next to the violin neck as there's little space in the case.