Everest Violin Shoulder Rest 3/4 and 4/4 size
Everest shoulder rests are designed in the USA and manufactured with the finest material and workmanship. Our shoulder rests were designed by a Johns Hopkins' biomedical engineer to overcome the many shortcomings of existing traditional shoulder rests. Everest Violin and Viola Shoulder Rests are the only ergonomically designed and patented collapsible shoulder rests that provide the best comfort for violin and viola players of all levels.
- Specially Engineered Fixed Tilt – The unique computer-modeled design of the EVEREST shoulder rest raises the violin to an ergonomically correct and comfortable playing angle.
- Simple and Virtually Unbreakable – The one piece body integrated with adjustable leg height means that there are NO angle brackets or swivel mechanisms to break, and NO thumb knobs to misplace.
- The EVEREST Shoulder Rest is made of a strong, high grade ABS material which provides both strength and flexibility.
- Improved Holding Legs and Foam – Identical and interchangeable parts for both the left and right legs.
- The holding legs are made of a soft, non-skid, wear-resistant material, with additional height requirements built right into the body of the shoulder rest.
- The foam is made from high quality, extra-thick and extra-soft neoprene for long-lasting comfort and excellent support.
- Functionality and Style – The distinctive 3D computer-modeled design of the EVEREST shoulder rest maximizes comfort without sacrificing style and elegance. Traditional areas of high stress are reinforced for long term durability.
- Engineered by Americans to American standards, this shoulder rest is built to last.