Bam Supreme Hightech Cello Case Black - Silver Seal
$ 2,930.00$ 3,447.00
Weight: 6.8 lb (3.1 kg)
Size: 4/4 Cello
Material: Hightech Shell
- Shells made of the Bam Hightech technique : a tripleply structure made of high performance materials (Polycarbonate, Airex foam, another type of ABS)
- Outstanding protection and ultralight weight
- Very comfortable bimaterial side handle
- 5 Bam latches with key
- Male/female airtight seal
- 2 comfortable neoprene antislip backpack straps with security screw hooks
- Total suspension of the instrument on injected foam cushions
- 2 bow holders
- Scroll and neck straps
- Elastic band to secure the endpin during travel
- String pocket
Bam Supreme Polycarbonate Cello Case - Silver Seal
The Bam Supreme cases are protective and durable polycarbonate cello cases without wheels.
Polycarbonate is an incredibly strong, temperature resistant, and scratch resistant material. Making it ideal for protecting wooden instruments. Polycarbonate is also used to make shatterproof glass!
Underneath the polycarbonate shells is Bam's signature Hightech protection. Which is a triple-ply structure that reduces the weight of the case without sacrificing protection. And it makes the case more temperature-resistant as well.
The Supreme cases are stronger and more temperature-resistant than carbon fiber cases (which can heat up rather quickly under the sun).