Price Matching Policies
Price Matching Policies:
The competitor’s lower-priced, identical item is, hereon referred to as, the competition. A price match is only applicable before the purchase, or up to 30 days from the date of purchase.
- The competition must also be sold by an online authorized retailer only. Physical retail locations do not apply.
- The competition cannot be sold on an auction or discounter site, such as eBay.
- Special discount promotions, rebates, clearances, and other similar promotions are not eligible.
- Price matching only applies to instrument cases.
- The competition must also be new. Used or refurbished items are not eligible.
- Price matching does not include sales tax.
- The competition must also offer free shipping.
- The competition must be located in America.
- The competition must provide accurate information. If the competition's image, description, specifications, or features are inaccurate, then it is not eligible for a price match. Great Violin Cases reserves the right to determine the accuracy of the competition.
If the competition follows all the policies listed above, please copy a link of the competition, and a link of the identical item on our website. Email both links to email@example.com. We will then send you a special promo code, or process your partial refund accordingly.
Great Violin Cases offers, but does not guarantee, price matching.